Ana içeriğe atla

My lockdown routine

Hi everyone!

You know we are all home because of the pandemic 

So I am going to do my lockdown routine in this post 

On weekdays 

I am going to get up at 8:00 because ı have got online lessons 

My online lessons are finish at 12:50 then my extra lessons started.





After that lessons I am going to eat my dinner then 
I am going to watch tv. Then I am going to do my homeworks and ı am going to solve test.
Then I am going to play with my brother or I am playing with my tablet. I am going to bed at 11:00 





On weekdays I am going to get up at 10:00. Then ı am going to eat my breakfast. Then I am going to do 
my homeworks and I am watch something in english 

Then I am reading book and I am watching tv 
I am going to bed at 11:00 


Thanks for reading bye 👋



Yorumlar

  1. with whom and when do you watch tv well emine and your blog is very good thank you bro

    YanıtlaSil
    Yanıtlar
    1. I usually watch tv at nine or eight pm with mu family or alone

      Sil
  2. Yanıtlar
    1. My favorite tv program is güldür güldür Show and I love cartoons too

      Sil

Yorum Gönder